Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Can i mix two colours of Dark and Lovely Go Intense hair dye?

vivacious red hair color
 on ... Lovely Permanent Hair Color Kit - $18.75 : USA Hair & Care Downunder
vivacious red hair color image



Lolita


im black and im growing out my hair - natural that is. a few weeks back i dyed my hair with the said product - Dark and Lovely,Vivacious Red and since my hair is jet black, should i say i have some sort of brownish thing going on now??? not really brown, my roots at the front are the same color as my skin... medium (for those who know skin tones) any ways i decided to try again. i am thinking of going for Vivacious red still and Golden Blonde. i wonder what kind of colour this will give me. also im doing lots of hair treatments so my hair doesn't dry out - its a 4A/C (for those who know the hair chart) and of course the driest hair... its soft now though (protein treatments are working).

ok back to my question. i want to know if its safe to mix these two colours say 2blondes and 1red or 2reds and 1blonde or 1red and 1blonde.

i kinda want to experiment with my hair Please help

thanks in advance...



Answer
The term safe is difficult to clarify. As in will the colors blend correctly - yes. Will it damage your hair - again yes, or at least most likely. You are not going to lighten you hair more than 2 and at the most 3 stages from what it is now and may very likely damage it to breakage at the point of overlap.
At this point I would suggest you see a professional and be sure to tell them the actual name of the product you have used, Some damage hair more than others.,

I colored my hair a vivacious red today and it only took half way. When can I go back to recolor it again?




C.


My original hair color is black and I did in fact wait the 20 minutes necessary for relaxed hair. I'm not at all thrilled about this.


Answer
It depends. Was ur hair straight when u colored it? If it wasnt sometimes the color will not take all the way. I learned this the hard way. But dont perm ur hair 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after u color it. By doing that it can cause damage 2 ur hair. African American hair is more sensitive that other hair types so before u re dye it condition it daily 2 keep it strong. Also u may want 2 try a hair dye made especially 4 african american hair. Dark and lovely or something like that should work 4 u.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i mix two colours of Dark and Lovely Go Intense hair dye?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment