Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What is the best hair color for very pale skin?

red hair color uk
 on smudging the new dip dye clairol show you how to work the new hair dye ...
red hair color uk image



Khaleesi


I'm the kind of pale that make people ask me if I need a doctor, although I go tanning, you can still tell it's my natural color, & tanning fades away quickly. So, since I'm stuck like this forever, what's the best hair color that will liven up my face? I have naturally medium dark brown hair that is usually straight (but naturally curly) & goes down to just below my shoulders.


Answer
i would go for an auburn colour, as your hair is already dark it wouldn't make it much lighter or darker just a different tone. Red tones look good with pale skin as it looks more natural. Something like this...


http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/beauty-and-hair/hair-trends/2011/09/hairstyle-hair-colour-dye-pictures-catwalk-trends#!image-number=21

What color dress goes best with red hair?




daisy


Well, I am going to a wedding and i have dyed red/cherry hair.. this is my hair color- http://www.loreal-paris.co.uk/hair-colour/all-over-color/casting-creme-gloss/565-berry-red.aspx
Anyway I was going to wear a skater dress but I don't know what color any suggestions?
thanksx



Answer
Definitely green . As near emerald as you can get




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best hair color for very pale skin?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment