Saturday, November 16, 2013

Bleaching hair that has been coloured for over the past 2 years?

red hair color chart
 on Blonde Hair Style and Color Ideas To Lighten Your Look
red hair color chart image



Brian


I had red, but now I have it medium brown (level 6 on hair colour chart) and I want to get it to an 8. Ginger or milk tea brown!

I bought powdered bleach, but I'm still worried that my hair will be damaged?

I dye my hair continuously, so I kind of want to bleach my hair to a lighter brown or ginger colour. So far, I haven't dyed it in over a month and a half and I'm thinking of doing it in March?

Any suggestions?

My hair is pretty healthy considering how it's been through all the damage and I always use products with argan oil and products w/ keratin in them. :)



Answer
I would go against doing this personally as over the years of dying, your hair will be getting weaker and weaker ..The only thing to suggest is if you ask someone to cut a piece from the back in a place which is not seen when tied up or down ..Then strand test it (The box for the hair dye should give a guide line for how long to do this for) ..but do it for the strip/bleach and actual dye as this is what you will be using altogether.

What hair color most brings out light green eyes?




K


Im trying to decide what color to dye my hair,according to my eyecolor. My natural hair color is medium brown..


Answer
You can actually take one or two shades darker than your natural hair tone if you want a safe DIY treatment. =D
For green eyes, i suggest
auburn - http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/Daveigh_Chase_LF.jpg
There's also a strong fiery red color, (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cmvv8rM4hE0/SFSmTcjIS8I/AAAAAAAAAYc/ejZ9W-3andU/s400/RedHairGreenEyes.jpg) but i think it only suits for porcelain skinned people.
There's one color chart underneath where i think most of the colors will suit you =)
http://www.beautyofnewyork.com/upload/dnl1.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Bleaching hair that has been coloured for over the past 2 years?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment