Monday, December 2, 2013

Do any other black people have naturally red hair like me?

red hair gene
 on Imagine that your grandfather was a redhead and that your grandmother ...
red hair gene image



Jennifer


I have red (OK ginger then) hair and I'm black.

I wondered if you have this too ever seen this before or know how it occurs? I've seen black with kind of blondy brown hair but never red like me.

So I wondered are red hair genes dominant to black hair genes? My mum has red hair (Scottish) as she is white but my dad is black (Barbadian) with black hair so it's pretty much impossible that he carries a red haired gene.

My hair is curly too (biracial curly).



Answer
yes, i know a couple of black people with red hair with the freckles to match. red hair is a recessive trait and their is a chance that your father carries a red hair gene. just about everyone has another race in their heritage whether they know it or not, especially black people

Why do my children have such different hair colors?




Jennis


I am a brunette with brown eyes, while my husband has red hair and blue eyes. We have five children, two of which have black hair (with blue eyes), one who has brown hair and eyes, one who was born a red head but now has very blond hair, and another who is a red head with blue eyes . What are the chances of them having such different hair colors, why did the black/ blonde appear, and does this mean I have a red hair gene in my ancestry?


Answer
1. There is a large range of different hair dyes available at the local store

2. There's a new postman in your neighbourhood every ten months

3. Normal genetic variation.

Take your pick




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do any other black people have naturally red hair like me?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment