Monday, December 2, 2013

How come redheads get made fun of more than blondes? blonde hair and red hair are pretty much the same?

red hair to blonde
 on Red Hair for 2011
red hair to blonde image
Q. people with red hair and blonde hair both have light hair, fair skin, and usually blue or green eyes, so why do redheads get made fun of?


Answer
I think its because redheads are quite rare, I grew up with some teasing and still get it, but bullies will always pick on anything a bit unusual and different from the norm. I don't think people who are genuinely open minded, nice people would ever tease someone with red hair. When a person teases me about my hair, or anyone with red hair, it says way more negative things about them, than it does about the people they're teasing.

I have natural red hair with blonde highlights I want to dye my hair a darker red?

Q. I have natural auburn red hair and I got blonde highlights about 3 months ago. I want to dye my hair a darker red but I'm afraid the blonde highlights will turn orange or something? Does anyone know if they will turn orange?


Answer
Unless you leave the highlighting solution in too long it shouldn't do anything but highlight the desired areas.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How come redheads get made fun of more than blondes? blonde hair and red hair are pretty much the same?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment