Thursday, December 5, 2013

Does anyone know what the best hair products to use to preserve red highlights?

red hair color john frieda
 on JOHN FRIEDA� Precision Foam Colour
red hair color john frieda image



mrsmodulok


I just got red highlights yesterday and my hairdresser told me that I should use hair products that are specifically designed for people with red hair, however, I'm having such a hard time choosing. I bought John Frieda's Radiant Red Color Captivating Shampoo & Color Lust Daily Color Sealer but somehow I feel like I didn't buy the right products. This is the first time I've ever gotten red highlights, I usually get blonde or brown but I was feeling a little adventurous and decided to go with an edgier color, I love how it turned out on my hair and would like to keep it looking nice for as long as I can. Please help. Thank you so much.


Answer
John Frieda's colour glaze for red hair. its no. 1 among the celebs

What shampoo is good for maroon color treated hair?




Kelsey:]


I got the underneath of my hair colored maroon and my stylist said I need a good shampoo for it to keep my hair color from fading too quickly. I use John Frieda for the top of my hair which is blonde and it works really well, so I was thinking about using their Radiant Reds collection for the underneath of my hair but I'm just not sure if it'll work for my shade of red because I think it's made for more natural shades.


Answer
I;m not really sure how you re able to only shampoo certain sections of you're hair..
I think you would be best to go with a shampoo designed to treat coloured hair in general.
One that I use on my dark auburn hair is L'Oreal colour something..sorry I'm not sure the exact name. It really reduced the fading though because my previous shampoo that was meant for coloured hair as well, certainly didn't seem that way.
Aveda has a great line of shampoos for coloured hair as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know what the best hair products to use to preserve red highlights?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment