Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Do you know any African Americans with bright red hair?

red hair facts
 on His stage name is Yesung and it means art-like voice. His ...
red hair facts image



curious


My son-in-law has bright red hair, golden brown skin that turns reddish in the summer with brown eyes and no freckles. My daughter is white and has brown eyes and tans easily with dark brown hair. Their daughter has black hair with red highlights and is beautiful. Her other two children are: One girl almost white with blondish thick curly hair and green eyes and the boy is white-tan with black wavy hair and looks mexican. None have freckles. Do you know anyone like this?


Answer
Yes, I've met many black people with blonde hair, red hair, lt. brown hair....

In fact, my grandmother had red-headed brothers (my great-uncles). My great-grandmother was a red-head too. Black people having light hair and/or eyes isn't common, but it definately happens. I've met a few black red heads with freckles too.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6V6LwUklEnE/ScYeopcxI7I/AAAAAAAAAtc/WtL7Cjm4U90/s400/P1000154-blondGirl.JPG
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6V6LwUklEnE/ScYdu6AhZvI/AAAAAAAAAtM/fNDsP2UpaIU/s1600-h/P1000064-2RedHeads.JPG
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Naturally-Blonde-Blacks-48181.shtml

And i'm talking about natural hair color.

What's the best shampoo/conditioner for red hair?




Ginger


I'm a natural redhead (kind of orange-red) and want a shampoo and conditioner that will brighten my color.

I'm kind of dumb when it comes to certain beauty products. For example, does the fact that my hair color is natural limit me to certain red hair shampoos and conditioners? Because I'm a little afraid of using something that's "meant for only bottle redheads" (if there even is such a conditioner) and having my hair color change drastically if that makes sense.



Answer
I'm also a redhead, and as long as my hair is in good condition and heat protected the color is very vibrant. I would use whatever shampoo/conditioner works for you and not worry about protecting your natural color. It's your natural color and as long as you treat your hair right, it will still be your natural color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you know any African Americans with bright red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment