Friday, December 6, 2013

What color hair and eye color goes best with blue eyes and light pale skin?

red hair color options
 on The Craziest Celebrity Hair Color Addicts - BeautyRiot.com - Ashlee ...
red hair color options image



Lynnn


I have blonde hair, im very pale, and I have light blue eyes that sometimes turn grey, or they turn green when I have red hair.
What hair color and eye make up would really make my blue eyes pop?
I like pale eye shadows, but any color would work.
Any hair color would work too, blue pink purple etc.
Besides black. My parents wont let me dye my hair black. yet they let me dye it any other color. O.o



Answer
dark dark dark!

a SUPER dark chocolate brown/almost black hair colour..or perhaps a plum colour? red is the obvious option, but darker colours will make your skin and eyes POP!

make-up-wise, for a daytime i'd suggest alot of black mascara, curl your eyelashes as well, to make them extra long! and for night look (or if you wear alot of eye make-up on a day to day basis) go for black/grey/silver smokey eyes...this will make your blue eyes look SO hawwwt!

scarlett, xo

How do I get my natural hair color back?




Win


So I have dark black hair, and for the first time, I decided to color my hair. I went for red highlights (permanent color) all over my hair (the salon didn't bleach my hair because that shade of red didn't require bleaching and because my hair was virgin, I didn't want bleach). My highlights are starting to fade into reddish brown (although to be quite honest, the red wasn't even very noticeable when I got out of the salon). How can I get my permanent hair color back? If I go to the salon and have it colored black, which is my natural hair color, will that solve the problem, or will I have to keep dying it black for the rest of my life? (I'm only 23.) What are my options?


Answer
Of course your hair will eventually grow out, it continues to grow throughout your life. That is why we have to have haircuts.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color hair and eye color goes best with blue eyes and light pale skin?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment