Monday, December 2, 2013

what kind of face do i have ????? long,oval,square, circle, diamond?

kelis red hair color
 on KINKY/CURLY MAGAZINE: June 2009
kelis red hair color image



MELON


what kind of face do i have do you think it will look right with this hair cut.????????????

THIS IS THE HAIR STYLE I WANT !!

http://thirstyroots.com/kelis-haircut-and-red-hair-2010.html

AND THIS IS ME !!!!!

http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/444735-NATURAL+IN+ME-
white-one-shoulder-shirt-wrapp-bob-marley-skirt-brown-sandals



Answer
AHH!! OMG, i Have that same haircut!!! About a month ago I cut all my permed hair and left it natural, and I used Kelis too as my inspiration. I wanted to dye my hair a reddish color too but I didn't want to have to add chemicals to my hair again. ugh
But cool!

Anyways, you're face seems like an oval to me, it's long. You have chubby cheeks though, like me! So it seems like you have a heart shaped when you smile, but I'm positive it's a oval., it's long and symmetrical in the eyes. You have gorgeous hair btw.

Good luck! Having short hair is like the most the relieving and badass thing a girl could do.

Would Blonde hair color look nice on my skin tone?




Giselle


i am this complexion http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q416/twinst03/kelis.jpg and i want to color my hair like the color Kelis had back in 2006 like a Blondish color. would it look nice? would it make me look darker?


and what hair color would make my skin color look lighter?..i already have Jet black now my hair color is naturally ligth brown/golden brown.
i've had dark auburn,red,purple etc...


any help?

p.s i have bangs and mid-back length hair



Answer
no the blonde wont look good with you. Choose a color that matches you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what kind of face do i have ????? long,oval,square, circle, diamond?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment