Saturday, December 7, 2013

What hair colors go with dark brown eyes?

red hair color rihanna
 on Rihanna Long Red Hairstyle - Rihanna Debuts New Red Hair ...
red hair color rihanna image



PrincessCu


I want to know what hair colors would make dark brown eyes pop, or stand out. I am light skinned african american, if you want an exact shade, i have the same skin tone as rihanna. I just wanted to know what hair colors would look good on me, cuz i really want to dye my hair a different color! Thanks.


Answer
I guess it depends on your preference. but i mostly see women with our skin tone with dirty or copper blonde, or light brown with a hint of subtle red.. below is a link i think you'll like.. ^__^

How would red hair look with brown underneath it?




Erica


I have bright red hair and I have highlighted it a lot! But the red is coming back and I kind of want to put brown underneath of it, do you think it would look weird? Plus if I want to dye the bottom back red i'm afraid I wont find my orginal red color...


Answer
You might want to want to get the red to just one base color (no highlights) especially if you don't want to risk anything. I'm imagining a rihanna red.. but if you have a neutral red color or something that isn't as intense as that firey red, you can do a light brown.. If your hair is a rihanna red you might want a darker brown that's closer to black. If you want to get the brown back to the original red color you might have to bleach it or find hair color that contains bleach already (which i heard is less damaging). Also get a few packages of red hair dye :) just incase you can't find that color ever again :P




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair colors go with dark brown eyes?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment