Thursday, December 5, 2013

How short should I cut my hair? And what shade of blonde should I go?

red hair pictures
 on Ashlee Simpson in Concert at LAX Nightclub - February 23, 2008 ...
red hair pictures image



animal.lov


I've really been wanting to color my hair recently, but I don't know how short I can/should go. Also, how blonde should I go?
Here's a picture of me: http://s756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/live_life96/?action=view&current=old.jpg
Its a bit old, but I look the same, just with glasses and red hair.

**Any pictures would be much appreciated.



Answer
short hair would not flatter your face shape, u look cute with hair of that legnth but if u wanna go shorter mayb a couple of inches. u wud look gud as a caramel blond with lighter highlights. :D

What do you think about tan skin and red hair?




Samantha


I'm thinking of dying my hair a dark red or medium red but my skin color is sort of tan (see icon) would a red color look good on me?
Pictures of tan girls with red hair would help alot too.



Answer
you could get away with alot with your colouring, i'm a natural dark blonde/hazel eyes used to dye very vibrant dark red, sometimes even plum/purple-red, always looked much better with a spray tan ,personally I say go for it you'll look hot. Anything from a hot deep red right thru to deep plum as long as its not too orangey check out these.

http://www.auravita.com/product/L-Oreal-Feria-Color-Booster-Plum-Power.LORE15516.html

http://www.multipharmacy.com/shop/customer/Loreal-Paris-Feria-Color-Booster-p37-Pure-Plum-Power-pid-7650.html (also used this, all 'plum' shades fade up redder over time ;-)

http://www.multipharmacy.com/shop/customer/Loreal-Paris-Feria-Color-Booster-p48-Pure-Purple-Power-pid-8162.html ( used this comes out very rich/dark nice + better with tan)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How short should I cut my hair? And what shade of blonde should I go?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment