Thursday, December 5, 2013

Is permenant hair color expected to wash out the 1st few washes?

red hair color summer 2013
 on Popular Hair Colors 2014 Best Hairstyle Ideas
red hair color summer 2013 image



Seeker


My natural hair is black of Asian descent (A 2, the colorist said) and she did a 5rv red/violet tint in it. I got it colored last Wednesday and I'm noticing the shower water turning a pale violet. Is this normal or was this a color job not done well?


Answer
Permanent means they're permanent until the hair is cut off, or fades about 200-300 washing, OK, I'm exaggerating.

Violets & reds are the easier to fade. Were you using hair products made for COLOR TREATED HAIR? Did you have 'other' products on your hair before she dyed it? You have black hair!
But avoid products with keratin because that can actually harm the hair color. Volumizing products and clarifying shampoos can be too cleansing and can strip the hair of color. Brazilian and Japanese relaxers also limit what you can do with color because they really change the condition of your hair. Don't use Head and Shoulders, Pantene or Suave because of the build-up they can leave and the color-stripping they can do. - InStyle

Myth 9: Summer sun makes your color fade quickly.

Example: "colored my bright blonde PURPLE w/Ferier by Loreal...sposed to have been Auburn. Anything at home I can use to strip it out now? tried shampooing about ten times in 10 hrs"

Style meets chemistry meets biology: We're talking hair coloring.

Playing with chemicals is not like playing with clothes, or doing a manicure, there are penalties for playing chemicals in the lab. Even hair color experts at the salon are not rocket scientists, they do a bang up dye jobs to their clients or their own hair.

Chemicals can enter the body through the skin.
> > > Hair dye chemicals linked to cancer
London, Feb 20, 2013 I've been saying that since 2009.
Hair dyes, which include home hair colouring kits and those used at pricey salons, are linked to deadly cancer-causing chemicals, warn scientists. In 2009 the Mail revealed that women who used hair dyes more than nine times a year had a 60% greater risk of contracting blood cancer.
A year later the European Commission banned 22 hair dyes which put long-term users at risk of bladder cancer. < < < <â¨

How can I dye my hair without my parents knowing?




xXxHolicxX


My hair at the beginning of the school year was AMAZING. <3 It was a medium brownish red with black bangs, fringe, ends, and a couple of streaks <3 And now they won't let me dye it again, but just because they think i'm "over dying it" by just dying it just once every 3 months, sometimes less often than that. I just want to touch up my hair and let it fade through to summer, then i don't really care what happens, I plan on dying it black before Warped 2013. I've been touching up my black color with some hot topic temporary dye, even putting some of it on my roots, and they havent even seemed to notice at all :o And since my hair gets really greasy, it gets a LOT darker than it should. I have a few friends that can drive, so I was seeing if one of them would get me the kind i want and just give it to me at school. :D Money isn't an issue and i dont really plan on covering ALL of my roots with it, just as long as it looks ok by the end of the year :o


Answer
You are kind of dying your hair a little to much. Also, dying your roots is not good for your hair. It can make your hair look horrible if you do it a lot.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is permenant hair color expected to wash out the 1st few washes?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment