Thursday, May 29, 2014

caring for red coloured hair ?




bec


so, my hairs naturally brown, and i coloured it red... like a bright red... is there any tips or advice you could give me so the colour lasts longer.. also any special products that you know of thats good for red hair ?? thanksss :) xx


Answer
I used to have red hair up until a few weeks ago. All i can say is to buy the hair dye you used so whenever your roots grow out you can cover them up. Also, I'd use a shampoo made specifically for redheads, like John Frieda Radiant Red Color Captivating Daily Shampoo. If you can do that, and condition your hair daily, it will look gorgeous and be healthy.




Katt


I've wanted to dye my hair red for a while. I like this color red:
http://www.haircolorsideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/red-hair-dark.jpg

Anybody know what hair dye/product I could be to get this color? Or what is the name of this color red?



Answer
Tell me what you're starting with and I can help. It's true that if you get your hair done at a salon first that color, then just put semi permanent over the red base (like manic panic) it will last a buttload longer and red can fade as little as one or two weeks without good care. But from home, if you know anything about Sally's beauty supply you can get 2 tubes for shoulder length hair 3 for more of loreal hicolor highlightes..and if you're starting with medium brown hair or darker (make sure not black though, that wont really lift unless you just want red highlites) use 40 oreor developer for it. If your hair's lighter you may want to use 30 developer. Oh and take really good care of your hair; get color treat shampoo and conditioner, deep conditioner and if you really want the color to last grab a jar or two of manic panic and put it in your conditioner and that really helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: caring for red coloured hair ?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment