Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What are some tips on how to dye dark hair red semi permanently?




Makena


I really want to dye my hair red semi permanently. But I have dark brown hair. Will the color show up? What are some good, non damaging hair dyes? Will dye damage my hair permanently, or when it grows back out, will it be the same? Thank you for answering my questions.


Answer
Since your hair is already dark, I would suggested staying clear of any permanent dyes since you want it to wash out and use a semi-perm dye on top of your dark hair! It will show well!!! Go to your local Sally Beauty or any beauty supply store and pick up my favorite brand... Beyond the Zone in candy apple red, and I know it looks bright, but it will not be bad at all on top of your already brown hair! I recommend to leave for at least an hour an a half! It has no peroxides, so it won't harm your hair at all! Just be careful with the dye because it stains your skin too easily! I looked like a hot pink Smerf the first time I tried it!!! If you want, even try the Crimson Red color, but I really recommend this dye!

http://www.sallybeauty.com/wild-haircolor/SBS-140378,default,pd.html

I need a good pink-red hair dye and other tips.?




Tiffany


Hello, world!
I'm in need of hair dying tips. I dye my hair on my own frequently, and do my best to keep it healthy. But i'm trying to grow it out, lighten it to blonde, and then dye it a very pinkish-red. My problem is that my hair is currently slightly longer than shoulder length, and multiple colors. (Red, black, blue, purple, pink.) I'm tired of having to spend countless hours dying sections of my hair and just want a cute solid color, which is why I decided on one of my favorites: Pinky-red. I can't find a good brand or actual color of this though. /:
Any suggestions on lightening my hair, (with lack of bleach, if possible.) making it grow faster, or hair dye? Thanks!



Answer
If you want just a small section of your hair to be a pink or red, you could just get a single hair extension, I just do that to avoid bleaching or dying my hair to make it any worse.

anyway, product wise, you could get h2-ion, it repairs any damage you have done to you hair, seals your split ends and helps it grow healthier and faster, and alot of other things, look it up, and see if it could help

Its about $80 for a can,

with dying your hair blonde, its harder the darker your natural color is, if your hair is darker then medium brown, or even light brown it might just turn out a horrible orange or yellow, so if you have dark brown or black you'll probably have to bleach it to get a good result :/

also dont bother trying any of those legends like putting lemon juice in your hair to make it blonde, they dont work.

hope anything i said helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some tips on how to dye dark hair red semi permanently?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment