Thursday, May 29, 2014

Salon Dying Hair My Hair Red?




Amanda E


When you get your hair dyed in a salon how long does it stay in your hair?
Does it stay in? or or does it eventually wash out?
Does chlorine affect the color?
(I am dying it a really red color)
Like this: http://www.poptower.com/pic-14818/ariana-grande.jpg



Answer
I stays in your hair for about 3-5 months of you dye it red. It eventually washes out. If you want it to stay in your hair, then you have to keep on dying it red. Chlorine would not effect your color. But, if you get any other pool cleaning product in it, then it would probably turn pink. If you want it to stay in really long without re- dying it, you might have to dye it really dark red. The color in the picture is not dark enough. good luck :-)

where can you buy red hair extensions?




Tammy


i have red hair and would like to buy some hair extensions, anyone know where i can buy some @??


Answer
Red hair is tough. A lot of salons and stores usually dont carry red and you have to have another color dyed to match. I know Sunny's sells Red hair near me and online at sunnyshairandwigs.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Salon Dying Hair My Hair Red?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment