Wednesday, May 28, 2014

i have been using a dark red hair color loreal ok?




C R


now i want to lighten the red. is there any way to do so. when i put a lighter red on it didnt make any difference. i am using permanet hiar color. ifyou have had that experience i would like your advice. thank you. incidently my hair is a brown and some gray.


Answer
I recently did the same thing. For about a year now I have been using a dark auburn for my hair and when it went more brown than red I decided it was time for a change. I used a clairol natural instincts color and it worked fairly well. It is designed to cover darker hair and lighten it. I don't remember the number I used but after a few days it turned the desired color. One warning though, do not apply to your roots first if they are fairly grown out and a different color than the rest of your hair. My roots turned PINK for about 10 days and are still brighter than the rest of my hair.

Loreal high colour in red? ?




Denya


I want to dye my hair using Loreals high colour highlights in red.. Ive done some research and want to try and get my hair like Ariana Grande, will this dye work if i use 30 developer on my already dyed hair (black!)


Answer
Since you'd already penetrated the hair shafts with black dye, it'll be much harder to convert colours. You'll need to bleach it first (I'm not sure about the 30 developer, because i've never tried it personally), and then deep condition for a while to make sure it doesn't get damaged in the dyeing process. This may take anywhere from 5 days up to a month, depending on your hair type. Unless you want to change colours right away, then I suggest you go into a salon with your colour to get it done professionally, where they better know how to handle this. Afterwards, the dye should work. It's probably not going to be as bright as Ariana Grande's, though, because commercial dyes like L'Oreal's cater to women who want more natural looking colours. You may want to research online for results, just in case a salon colour may work better for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i have been using a dark red hair color loreal ok?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment