Friday, May 30, 2014

red hair dye... any good brands?




V�mp!r�


does anyone know of an unnatural looking hair dye... or natural looking but out of the ordinary?? like not really common??? any brands that are really good.? my natural color is dirty blonde but i dyed it almost 5 months ago dark brown and its gotten lighter and faded...
a brand that will not fade or take longert to fade?
and when i already have dyded my hair how can i keep it its best?
....
how often do i wash it
thanx for any help
:D



Answer
Well, Herbal Essences #44 is a nice shade of red. If your looking for something unearthly, however, you might try Manic Panic. I don't know how well it works...I'm just aware that it is available.

As for washing, if you use a regular hair dye, such as Herbal Essences, you can wash it as often as you would wash your hair if it were not dyed.

Washing hair dyed with Manic Panic, however, should be done in accordance with the directions it is packaged with.

I want red hair -- what dye to use?




moof


i need to dye my hair red.. the sort of red of a dr pepper can.
anyone know a brand or color name that is that color?
(my hair is already bleached.)
gosh you're clever, sheila.

anyhoo, i actually am looking to dye my hair for a specific reason, because i can't get ahold of a wig the color instead.

i am asking because it is not an unusual color, the sort of red of a dr pepper can/label, and i would be surprised if there was NO ONE who had any suggestions as to the specific brand of dye and the name of the color.



Answer
Herbal Essences in Paint the Town Red (shade #44 I think)
I think it would give a similar look, it's kid of bright but still natural looking too.

EDIT: people above are stupid.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: red hair dye... any good brands?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment