Thursday, May 29, 2014

red hair/brown eyes?




BloodDrive


I'm 16 with red hair, brown eyes, and pale white skin..
I'm not sure what exactly will look good..
Help?



Answer
-Do your eyes with green shadow... Not much, softly on.
-Use a thin layer of darker base to give some color to your skin. I would say a light to medium (yes: Not Light and Not Medium), suntan color.
-If you use lip stick, use it softly, not too much, and a color that would match with your base.
-Use black clothes near or around your hair. Never use red or related colors close to your hair. Black will give even more life to your beautiful read hair. Always make your red hair make a statement... You're lucky, not many have that beautiful natural color, so be proud of it, don't over do it, and... show it off.
-Don't wear all black clothes. "Just Near or Around the hair". You're very young and should wear nice colors for below of what you're wearing on top... Blues are going to be awesome on you!

-(I was typing while my girl was dictating me and feeding our little baby girl... Good luck from the three of us!)-

I have red/brown hair & blue/green eyes...?




arista_dol


I have red/brown hair, blue/green eyes and quite a pale complexion. What colors would suit me in terms of eyemake-up and clothes?


Answer
for eye-makeup , i'd say greens & browns as of your red/brown hair. the green would really compliment you're green eyes, and the brown would go nice too. stick to earthy tones




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: red hair/brown eyes?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment