Thursday, May 29, 2014

What product would you recommend to remove red hair color?




:://::Chri


I colored my hair with bright reddish-pink highlights and now I want them gone! I tried to just do an all over color in my own hair color - and it did tone it down substantially - but I want the red completely gone. Thank you!


Answer
your going to have to color it again and maybe even a little darker but red is hard to cover up or get out. your probably still going to have a red undertone. visit a good stylist for a consultation or advice.

Is there a way to darken red hair without products ?




emmalouise


HI. i have naturally red hair and i would like to know if there is a way to naturally darken my hair without chemicals or products. ? cause i'm sick of having red hair.

thank you.



Answer
Chica, are you sure you want to change your hair color? Red is such a beautiful color!

If you want to darken it without products, I suggest you use vinegar. For your hair color, mix in about three tablespoons of red wine vinegar with your shampoo. Shampoo, then rinse. Sit outside in the sun for a few, your hair color should change. Do not substitute for regular white vinegar, as this will bleach your hair.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What product would you recommend to remove red hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment