Thursday, August 15, 2013

How to get rid of clogged pores and red marks?

red hair vitamin d
 on Pin Herbal Lip Dye Semi Permanent Lipstick Liner Product picture to ...
red hair vitamin d image



Mary Ann


Okay so I'm 14 and I have pretty bad acne for my age. I went on minocycline and it started clearing me up but it made me lose vision for about an hour and one night I was so dizzy I couldn't even stand up so I stopped using it. It worked really good so I was pretty mad. I leave for a 2 week vacation Sunday so I'm kinda stressed because I'm barley packed and stuff. Most of my big zits are gone from the minocycline but they left bad red marks that like peel and my whole face is like bumpy from annoying clogged pores and blackheads. I have a couple under the skin pimples and actual pimples but not that bad. Right now I'm using Oxy maximum strength face wash by itself and sometimes I use the proactiv refining mask. I'm thinking about adding step 2 and 3 from proactive to my skincare since the facewash is just a stronger one of proactivs pretty much because proavtiv wasn't strong enough. Don't tell me to go on accutane because first of all its so bad for you and second of all my mom wont pay for it. Don't tell me to try natural stuff either because I've used all natural products, the ocm, the caveman, the water only regimen, and I've done just the gentle face wash thing. Nothing worked. Proactiv worked for me for a while but it doesn't work now that I tried other stuff that made my skin worse. I can't use olive oil on my skin at all. No mater what kind of olive oil. It breaks me out so bad. I think I need to use a scrub since I have clogged pores but my mom wont buy me one and baking soda makes my skin worse. I can't use olive oil but what if I do like salt and honey or sugar and honey? I don't have lemon juice. What else can I do? How do I get rid rid of the red marks? I'm really pale so they show up a lot. I havn't been in the sun so I think I'm low on vitamin D so maybe when I go on my vaca it will clear up a little and the tan will help hide the red marks?
My mom wont buy any more skincare products for me. I'm going to have my sister take me to target and drop me off to shop for skincare stuff in a few months when she can drive but I need something that works now...
I can't get cocoanut oil... well at least until my sister can drive me to buy it in a few months.



Answer
Melody posted this recently about Coconut Oil.

I recommend You moisturize your skin with organic unrefined extra virgin coconut oil. I know you might be like, is she crazy telling me to put OIL on my face? NO i am not crazy:) All of my Friends use coconut oil for their body, hair, health and skin. And their skin and mine is very healthy. Coconut oil even helped one of my Friends who suffered acne for about 1 year. She started using coconut oil everyday as a moisturizer, and now she has clear skin! She still had to use a cleanser, and eat healthy and stuff. But COCONUT oil helps the body, skin and hair in SO many ways!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtl-1Kn8Gâ¦

I found out coconut oil is a very effective way to treat acne. I use the organic USDA, unrefined, and extra virgin coconut oil. And it smells sooo good!!! It does not clog pores, well it does not to me. It give you a natural glow, cure redness, acne, acne scar, dryness, wrinkle, fine lines, oiliness, and any skin condition like rash! It 10 times as better than other acne treatments! Coconut oil is a very great natural way to cure acne. Use it as your facial moisturizer.

Oh and I TAKE TURMERIC PILLS EVERYDAY. ONCE A DAY AND IT HELPS TO FIGHT FREE RADICIALs THAT AGE OUR SKIN AND BODY. It HELPS TO MAKE MY SKIN GLOW, AND HELPS TO KEEP MY IMMUNE SYSTEM good and ACNE at bay. You will see result in about 1 month or 2. It is a VERY natural way to get rid of acne. GOOD LUCK!


Thanks Melody......Phred

Why do europeans have so much more genetic diversity than all of the other continents?




ihaveissue


Europeans can have blond, brown, auburn, chestnut, and red hair. They can have blue, green, hazel, and light brown eyes. However generaly speaking, Asians and Africans all have black hair and very dark brown eyes? Why do europeans have so much diversity and not the other people?


Answer
They inhabited the greatest number of northern territories where colors other than brown or dark were necessary for survival (vitamin D production!)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get rid of clogged pores and red marks?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment