Friday, August 16, 2013

What facial features can be characterized to Ancient Romans?

red hair on dark skinned women
 on Unique red hair colouring ideas
red hair on dark skinned women image



audball


What I mean is what are the most known facial characteristics of the Ancient Romans? I'm looking for noses, cheekbones, jawlines, mouths and eye shapes. Also coloring would be helpful. Were most Romans pale of dark-skinned? Did they have blond hair or red or black? What? The body shapes as well. I'm mostly looking for the higher-society women, but I'd appreciate any information that is given about the men of high society as well.


Answer
average roman male was about 5 foot 2. He would have had olive coloured skin and dark hair, also a big nose was attributed to many of the old roman families, but not all romans had big noses and not all were that small, some were up to 6 foot, but rarely

Should I dye my hair a lighter brown for the summer?




Daffy


I pretty much have naturally black eyebrows, and dark brown/red hair. I have fair olive/beige skin. I want to dye my hair a sandy brown for the summer. Would that look ok with my eyebrows and skin tone?


Answer
Definatlely. U wiill just love it but make u go to a good stylist n use good products DONOTDOATHOME ul feel like a sexy new woman. For real DO IT




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What facial features can be characterized to Ancient Romans?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment