Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Would red hair look good on a person that has dark skin?

red hair looks good on
 on ... look below: What do you think of Miley's light red hair color? - Read
red hair looks good on image



Fl0r3z


Okay so I'm Latina and my skin isn't dark dark but it's not white either, I'm sort of in the middle and I want to know if red hair would look good with my skin. Anyone with helpful ideas Please Comment. Also i don't need useless, insulting comments,

THANK YOU.



Answer
I have a Latina friend who looks really good with red hair. But I guess it depends on the shade? A darker shade of red, maybe?

WHAT KIND OF red hair color LOOKS BEST ON PALE SKIN WITH YELLOW UNDERTONES?




me


I want to dye my hair red but i don't know which one to choose, like auburn, deep red-violet, orange-ish red (like Donna from That 70's Show) Which red hair color looks best? My skin looks different in different lights. For example if I was on white light my skin looks pale white and on sunlight my skin looks like its medium fair skin w/ yellow undertones.


Answer
Try a deep, rich burgundy color. That would look really cute on you. Or, try the hairstyle like Donna, like you said, which is a bit lighter. Just stay away from anything too bright orange or carrot-y.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would red hair look good on a person that has dark skin?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment