Friday, August 16, 2013

What does Mason from Vampire Academy look like?

red hair personality
 on Best Hair Color Ideas for Short Hair | 2013 Short Haircut for Women
red hair personality image



Coolyo


I can't really remember, all I can remember is that he has red hair. A personality description would be great too. I can't find the first book of the series.


Answer
I have no clue but I wood sugest trying to "google" it

Do you find people with red hair attractive and intriguing looking?




"The Man o


A good friend of mine a real nice guy has red hair and he's had only one girlfriend. But I think he can be attractive to any girl. He's like me in a way only I've had more girlfriends but his relationship lasted longer. Anyone can be attractive but a personality counts most. It's depressing that they say red hair may die out within the next hundreds of years.

Also I find red hair on woman just beautiful. Well on most. But I love ALL hair colors/styles and nice eyes on girls too.



Answer
Yes! I've always been jealous of gingers and I think, if pulled off right, it's the most attractive hair color a man could have.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does Mason from Vampire Academy look like?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment