Sunday, August 11, 2013

What red hair coloring products are good?

red hair color brands
 on Katy Perry Hairstyles on Katy Perry Hair Color3 Jpg
red hair color brands image



Kyle


What red hair dye brands won't faint and wash out everytime I shower, I wash my hair everyday. I have black hair and going to bleach it and get red. I was going to try splat hair dye but in the summer I tried teal and after a first shower my hair turned a seaweedish green. Any tips on how to keep my red hair not to fade and turn ginger.


Answer
Try using Sally Beauty's red hair dye but make sure it is the creme dye not the liquid,it last longer and it won't fade quickly.

What over-the-counter hair color is best for natural red heads?




harleydoo


I have natural red hair, that has lightened a lot, from living in Texas. I would like it to look a little more like it did when I was younger. Not sure what color/brand to choose. I have pale skin with red undertones. Thanks so much for your suggestions. Take care!
Hey Kyle, thanks for your answer, but I can't find it on their site.



Answer
It's called "anything-but-ginger" and it's by Loreal. I get it at any Walgreens or big super market. I already have like 3 friends! It's made a huge difference; I would really recommend it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What red hair coloring products are good?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment