Tuesday, August 13, 2013

How to protect permanent red hair dye from fading?

red hair color shampoo
 on Goldwell Colorance Hair Color 6RR Red Pepper 3.8 oz
red hair color shampoo image



Jessiheart


I dyed my hair the same color as Ariana Grande's hair, and I washed it once so far ( I was told to wait 24 hours before washing it). I blow dry it and use Herbal Essences Color Protection shampoo and conditioner. After I washed it, my towel was filled with red hair dye ( the towel I put my hair up in, and in the shower my hair was dripping red). So, are there any tips or anything I should do or get to protect my hair?


Answer
It sounds like you are taking a lot of steps to prevent fading, red dye is just a bit tricky. Try washing your hair with cold water (if you can stand it!). The dye will not be as prone to bleeding and fading. Otherwise, keep using your color protection styling products.

What is the best shampoo for colored red hair?




Nicole


I dye my hair red and have a serious regimen that I follow to keep it vibrant. I wash my hair with Matrix Shade Memory shampoo for Vivid Reds, followed by a L'Oreal Artist color depositing shampoo in Red Bark then a Matrix color protective conditioner. They have discontinued my Matrix Vivid Reds, and I now need a replacement. I would like something that is specifically for red hair as opposed to just colored hair, but it needs to be clarifying. Thanks!


Answer
i would recommend timotei cherry or red berry for coloured hair !
really good for coloured hair as i have dark violet hair and i use it , smells great aswell lol :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to protect permanent red hair dye from fading?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment