Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What is a good permanent blue black hair dye for red hair?

red hair roots
 on Tameka Cottle Red Weave Extensions
red hair roots image



Kawa


I want to dye my hair a nice deep indigo blue like this:
http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/image-files/dark-blue-hairstyle-01_fs.jpg

I have previously dyed red hair and lighter red roots growing out. What would be a good dye for me to use? I'd prefer something permanent rather than wash out.
I dyed my hair black before and it was fine -_-;
Oh and the idea is to NOT bleach my already fried hair



Answer
ewww WHY THE F*uCK would you want to dye your hair from red to black? You are going to look hidious! Natural red hair is beautiful and dont give me that line about having red hair and hating it bc i am a naturally red (orange actually) head and it is beautiful wouldnt change it for anything. We are almost extinct! Love you hair!

How long should i leave a hair dye with 20% vol developer on for?




Serena Lan


so basically i wanna dye with hair with the majicontrast red hair dye, you have to buy the developer/peroxide yourself, so i decided on 20% since i don't want it to damaged and i only want it lifted a couple shades. I also already have red hair with some roots, so i was wondering how long you'd leave it on the roots for and the ends considering with 20% vol peroxide? Thanks :)


Answer
if your lifting leave it on for at least 40 minutes, maximum of 50




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good permanent blue black hair dye for red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment