Monday, August 12, 2013

When I was young I had natural medium red hair. I am now 55yo,what shade should I dye my hair?

red hair color virtual makeover
 on Olivia Wilde - Bangs - Get Hollywood Hair - Hair - InStyle
red hair color virtual makeover image



Faye F


I have very light complexion but my freckles have faded over the years. I want to dye my hair to really look good with my skin tone,PLEASE help!
I have light skin but my freckles have faded over the years. I want a color that will compliment my skin tone. Bring out my features. Look alive! Thank you for your help.



Answer
for ideas try looking at marykay.com on the left of the screen click the 4th link that says "virtual makeover" you can upload your pic so you can see what your face looks like with tons of styles, colors, and lengths

and it's free :)

What Hair color is good for my skin tone?




Emily Ann


I have a red skin complexion, and I'm looking to make it less noticeable. Right now my hair is dirty blonde.


Answer
go to ivillage.com or cosmopolitan.com
They have free virtual makeovers where you can upload your photo and try on different hairstyles.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When I was young I had natural medium red hair. I am now 55yo,what shade should I dye my hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment