Friday, August 16, 2013

I have dyed my hair with non-permanent hair color from a box. How can I get the orange/red out?

red hair color non permanent
 on Violet Red Color
red hair color non permanent image



Victoria's


I used hair dye from a box and it has turned my light brown/blonde hair a shade of orange. Is there a way I can either get the non-permanent color out of my hair or should I re-dye it a darker color?


Answer
Bleach it can take all the non - perm color out. But it might damage your hair.

How to strip hair color with no minimal damage?




Eve


I have a non permanent black dye in my hair (it was dyed over orange-blonde) So far its faded to a dark reddish brown on its own but I want to fade it more because I plan on going bright red. My hair is pretty damaged so I want to know some good techniques for fading hair color without damage


Answer
well if your hair gets damaged use aussies 3 minute Miracle leave it in for a hour or more wash your hair then......your hair will be healthy and maybe even more healthy than your real hair




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have dyed my hair with non-permanent hair color from a box. How can I get the orange/red out?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment