Sunday, August 11, 2013

What does the white man do to hold the black man down?

red hair gone in 50 years
 on celebrity: christina ricci monster
red hair gone in 50 years image



Jared


I am not asking about 200 years ago or even 50 years ago. I live in a southern state, I am 26 white male, and I have never seen or heard of a person being discriminated against because of their race. Please enlighten me. I only want current examples. I am a Jew, and horrible things happened to my ancestors too. I don't blame my problems on the germans or kkk. Please explain how you are being held down.


Answer
Well, I get along fine with all races, but it is funny how Chris Rock can stand on a stage and gush racist remarks about how the white man is the root of all evil using remarks like 'cracker', 'white bread', and 'honkey'; and if a white comic, like Micheal Richards for instance, says anything even remotely racist he is immediately ostrasized! What's up with that? We have too many double standards in our society to even try to tackle the issue of racism- but I will tell you one thing, the most racist people I have ever met are black and not white! Not all black people are racist, just like not all white people are, in fact there probably are more whites that are racist, they just can't express it. I am not racist (my gf is black and Japanese) and I think people need to get over what race they may or may not be and figure out how to get over whatever past transgressions their ancestors (not them) were subjected to, I am sympathetic to what happened to them and I agree that slavery was wrong, but I wasn't there so don't hold it against me! Another thing that bugs me is afirmative action, sure it was needed in the 1960s, 70s, and 80s, when black men did have a hard time getting a job and they were still being oppressed by the ignorant (and yes- very white) men in power, but why should I get passed up for a job, even though I am more qualified, because my skin is white? Martin Luther King Jr. himself said not to judge a man by the color of his skin but by the content of his character, so why can't I find a job despite graduating second in my class and salutatorian? Because my skin is white- but hey, that's not racism because only white people are discriminated against, b*llsh*t! I am sure I will get all kinds of crap for saying all this, but I don't care because it needs to be said.... Anyway, it would be nice if people could look past the pigment of their skin and see each other for who they are. We have made a lot of progress since the 1860's, when Abraham Lincoln (white) freed the slaves because he and many, many white people went to war to free the black slaves (417,000 white men from the NORTH and less than 1,300 black men gave their lives) and abolish the atrocities being committed by the 14,500 white land owners of the south! But we still aren't where we should be, there is still a lot of pent up hatred and mistrust between all races, but if you look at the DNA strand of a black man and that of a white man, you will see that we are 99.9999% equal, and the one tiny little chromasome that is different is so small and insignificant that it is nearly invisible against the myriad of other characteristics that make us unique individuals- maybe we should start discriminating against people with green eyes or red hair? It is basically the same thing! I am done now, I hope this helped some, sorry it was so long- I had a lot to say....

What is the most expensive haircut you've ever had and was it worth it?




anthony


Everytime I get a haircut I get shampooed and cut and put a product in that makes my hair look awesome. The most i've spent was about $18.96 plus tip. My grandmother goes to this professional stylist that costs about $50.00 (which I can see is worth it considering she always walks out with her beautiful red hair in a beautiful style). I wonder if any of y'all have spent more or less than I do on a haircut


Answer
I bought a $20 buzzer and have been giving myself buzz cuts for 20 years. That's $1 a year. Most I've ever spent.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does the white man do to hold the black man down?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment