Thursday, August 15, 2013

What color should I change my hair to?

red hair color pinterest
 on Pin Shaved Bob Cut Todays Photos Channing Hot Flash Tatum On Pinterest
red hair color pinterest image



Autumn


I have really dark brown hair and I kinda want some cool color highlights and under lights and was wondering what color I should get... I think I should get blue, but u guys choose.


Answer
you could try lime green:) http://www.google.com/imgres?q=lime+green+highlights+in+brown+hair&um=1&hl=en&safe=active&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=571&tbm=isch&tbnid=NZDIAune7vX7uM:&imgrefurl=http://pinterest.com/pnbradley/i-like-your-hair/&docid=xz0F6o6HKyhmeM&imgurl=http://media-cache-ec4.pinterest.com/upload/217439488230244186_mTHCbVDV_b.jpg&w=192&h=256&ei=T3C5UJqBIoLg0gHv0IDQBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=2&vpy=108&dur=656&hovh=204&hovw=153&tx=33&ty=111&sig=105026898318428086681&page=1&tbnh=115&tbnw=86&start=0&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:84
blue-http://www.google.com/imgres?q=blue+highlights+in+brown+hair&um=1&hl=en&safe=active&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=571&tbm=isch&tbnid=qwbQSm9zsgynMM:&imgrefurl=http://www.polyvore.com/space_hairstyle_black_hair_with/thing%3Fid%3D58303382&docid=PiJRgZX93XcmKM&imgurl=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing%253F.out%253Djpg%2526size%253Dl%2526tid%253D58303382&w=300&h=300&ei=fXC5UK-CE6mT0QHJ_YDACA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=752&vpy=211&dur=1985&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=210&ty=137&sig=105026898318428086681&page=1&tbnh=105&tbnw=105&start=0&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:18,s:0,i:139 looks pretty cool!

red-http://www.google.com/imgres?q=red+highlights+in+brown+hair&um=1&hl=en&safe=active&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=571&tbm=isch&tbnid=nl8cznv2-wEDZM:&imgrefurl=http://m.pinterest.com/pin/204421270556472245/&docid=Naxes-gp4JtirM&imgurl=http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/50102614574102576_rEnqkoSN_f.jpg&w=390&h=542&ei=q3C5ULmLKqre0gGzwIDIBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=693&vpy=170&dur=1046&hovh=265&hovw=190&tx=80&ty=186&sig=105026898318428086681&page=1&tbnh=159&tbnw=135&start=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:0,i:124
My fav is the blue:)

How to have a summer makeover?




Allie


So this summer, I want to change. My appearance kind of.. Idk I want to shock everyone when I come back next year. I am going to be a sophomore.

What Im planning to do
-grow my hair out, won't use heat, my hair is naturally straight
-get a tan, i am VERY PALE i usually put a bit of self tanner on
-gain muslce, i am skinny but i want to look more toned
-different style, I shop at places like brandy melville, urban, forever21 and h&m
-lighten my hair naturally with lemon juice, my friend did this and it worked for her

i have more I can;t think of right now. but if you did something like this, what did you do & how long did it take.
also any tips for growing out hair, tanning better without being overtan, and what workouts to do to gain muslce, and other ways to lighten hair without dying it. thank you!



Answer
Hi! I know what you mean, after every break i changed my appearance haha. It's just fun to change up our looks and see people's reactions.

Some things you could do:
- Change your makeup/start wearing some
Makeup is a great way to enhance your features and a little goes a long way! A winged eyeliner look is really nice.

- Dye your hair
Probably not good for the growing process, but if you really want to change it up, go for henna. Maybe don't go a red colour if you don't want to look paler, but do it if you are going to tan. If you don't want to change your whole hair colour, you can try the lemon thing on the tips of your hair for a natural ombre look, or on strands.

- Get a fringe or grow it out
Getting a fringe or growing one out can make a huge difference. Have a look at some fringes (if you don't have one) on Google. If you do have one, then maybe get a different style or grow it out. There are some pretty cool fringes out there, I love the rockabilly look with the full fringe that is really short, there's also a full fringe that is slightly vertical, I love that too! Might not be your cup of tea, but just have a look :)

- Get extensions
You don't have to do this if you don't want to, it's expensive and is high maintenance. I wouldn't recommend this unless you REALLY wanted longer hair. The only thing though is that most people will notice, depending on people's opinions, some might think it's fake (bad fake), some might think it's okay. You decide.

Style:
With changing your style, have a look on pinterest and tumblr. There are tons of different styles of outfits on there. For example, if you like the boho look, search up boho, paste your favourite boho outfits onto a document and print them off. Gather some other styles you like a lot, choose a couple of styles you like THE MOST. Do your research at what stores are boho, chic, vintage, etc, go to the stores, try on some outfits that you think are closest to the style. If you think it just doesn't work for you, then that's okay, move on and see what other styles are out there.

Pale:
I am also a pale girl. I just wanted to say that you don't have to make yourself tan because everyone else is. I sometimes do it as well, but only because I want to, not anyone else. Please don't make pale girls extinct because everyone is telling you to! I thought that was the way to go once, everyone always comments on how tan they are compared to me. So i'd tan and make myself bronzer, getting caught in the midst of it, I'd think i'm not tan enough, so i'd spray more and turn out orange the next day (don't do that haha!!). Thinking people would stop nagging at me, I'd go to school the next day and all people say is "Omg it's obvious you have fake tanned!!". Ugh!!!!! You just can't win! It's either be pale and have people nag at you or be fake tan and have people gossip about you. Now I just say "Yeah well I burn, not tan!".

My change:
About last year, over the holidays, I lost a lot of weight (exercise), ate healthy salads and only drank water (I still do!), I also dyed my hair darker (looks awesome with pale skin!), got a full fringe, and dyed the ends pink. I also advanced my clothing skills, before it was jeans and a tshirt, but now i am more like colourful jeans and a blouse with heels or studded flats. I also changed my makeup, I honestly looked like an anime doll! I was obsessed with kawaii and stuff back then, not so much now. I did winged eyeliner, made my eyes and lips look bigger with subtle rosy cheeks.

Last thing:
Sorry it's so long! Wow, haha! Anyway, just wanted to remind you that just because you are changing a lot of stuff on the outside, doesn't mean you should change the inside (unless you're a mean person lol). Don't change your personality or ego over this huge different change. I cannot begin to fathom how nice people dye their hair, get a slutty piercing, tongue piercing, get a boyfriend, etc, change their whole personality! What is so wrong with being nice?? Please just don't change your personality! Everyone is going to be "woah, she's changed so much! I wonder if she's a bitch now," (don't take offence!). When a nice person wears their skirt so high you can see Uranus and Mercury, it just is so sad they have to do that to get attention. LONG STORY SHORT; Don't you dare change your personality, unless it's for the best, and don't become a skank! Surprise all those people that subconsciously wonder if you have become what they hate!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color should I change my hair to?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment