Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Can you use jazzing hair color when you already have highlights? If so, will it effect the highlight color?

jazzing red hair color
 on Clairol Jazzing Temporary Hair Color 97 Mocha 3 oz
jazzing red hair color image



keishansu


I just recently had red highlights put in my hair, my hair is pretty dark so it didn't show up as bright as I would have like them to. I thinking about getting a hair rinse in my hair to add to the effect of the highlights.Will it alter the highlight color or will it stay the same??????????? What will happen exactly after the rinse is put in?


Answer
The jazzing will coat on top of the hair color. the highlighted hair will be slighlty different -depending on the color you choose. I had dyed hair w/ streaks and I put jazzing on top to hide a few grays and to tone down the color. Do a patch or strand test!! It will rinse out in a few weeks anyway...

These are the red colors:
Ruby Red, Cherry Cola, Red Hot and Spiced Cognac--pick the one you think that will have the greatest change.

Help with hair coloring disaster. How to get rid of red roots?




Elizabeth


My hair was colored neutral light brown with a formula for mostly grey hair. I tried to jazz it up with a very light copper color. Roots turned orange. Tried to fix with medium auburn, to blend colors. Now roots are burgandy. I look like a holiday ornament. I prefer to try to repair myself. I know I should go to a salon, I'm not able to now. I've been coloring my hair for for 32 years. This has never happened before. Help!!!!!


Answer
Do you want to go brown again.
I would suggest Nice & Easy.
Put on roots first for about 15 minutes then pull threw.
With roots copper try a med. brown for now.
Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you use jazzing hair color when you already have highlights? If so, will it effect the highlight color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment