Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Is it impossible to dye natural red hair any other color?

red hair color on natural hair
 on Home � Hair Color � Fashion Colors � Ashlee Simpson Hair Color
red hair color on natural hair image



Naomi Naka


Okay, so I have natural red hair and I've been hearing from my mom that it's impossible to dye natural red hair any other color. (this coming from my blonde mother.)
So I was wondering if she was bull-sh*ting me. :/
So...Is impossible, or not?



Answer
I also have natural red hair (I love it), but it is not impossible to dye it. Bleach it first, and then continue your regular dying process. Depending on how dark red your hair is, it may not come out exactly the shade you want it to, but don't make the mistake of over bleaching it to get it lighter, because you will ruin your hair! Because you have to bleach your hair out first it is harder to remove the color from red hair and get natural color back, but its not impossible to dye it. Your mom may have gotten the difficulty of dying and removing dye mixed up, which seems to be a common mistake, so don't get mad at her. =] Red hair is unique and beautiful, and its hard to quickly get your natural color back, so if you want to dye it a different color, be absolutely SURE that that is what you want! Good luck!

How can I get my natural hair colour back after dying it numerous times?

Q. I dyed my hair purple, than bleached it and dyed it bright red. Than I dyed it dark brown on top of that, bleached it and dyed it red again. My natural hair colour is dirty blonde, how can I get that back? :/


Answer
srry but uv really damaged ur hair ...:P:S:( i mean thats too much to bleach go to the hairdresser and juts simply ask him .....i mean y de hell did u dye it so many times ???give it a break ..dont dye it so many times and im sure after u get it blonde ur gonna want a different color it proves it up there ...so stop dying ur hair its not good for the roots theyll be really not soft and wont feel well it will ich alot and start fallin leave it alone alil and just take care of ur hair not its color ,,and brown is fine ..leave it like this for a while ...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it impossible to dye natural red hair any other color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment