Monday, December 9, 2013

What eyeshadows should I try for green eyes and cool skin tone?

red hair color for cool skin tones
 on Your Skin Tone and The Right Hair Color
red hair color for cool skin tones image



Janelle W


I have very cool skin, eye, and hair color - my hair is ashy brown and cool enough to look like it's been tinted green (I've had people ask if I dyed it). The whites of my eyes are definitely blue-white, but my skin tone is slightly reddened because I'm so light. My eyes are green with flecks of near-white and yellow.
Any suggestions?



Answer
To make your eyes stand out, you should use eyeshadow that is the opposite color of your natural eye color. The opposite of green is red, which can be very difficult to wear on the eyelid because it can make you look tired or like you've been crying, so instead of red, you should go for a very warm purple. It'll definitely make your eyes pop!

Here's a photo:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2585/4136164139_cc1e426230.jpg

What kind of ahir colors look best with a very pale, cool skin tone?




meow


I can't figure out what color looks best. I have extremely pale skin- seriously, until they start making 'undead' colored face make up, or I start buying contume make up, nothing matches my skin tone. If my hair is cool colored, it seems to make it just look more dramatic, but if it's warm colored it doesn't seem to match. Would a dark auburn color look alright?


Answer
Ash colors look rather good with pale skin. I have brown-black hair and very pale, cool skin, and I quite like the effect. It makes my eyes "pop" dramatically. If you are going to try out colors, light will make you look less pasty. Try dark blondes, honey browns, a light ash brown, and even a cool red. Auburn could work, but if you really want to make sure., go to a wig shop and try some on. Remember, there are hundreds of hair colors, and some are sure to work for you. (Staying within a few shades of your natural color will make it look less fake.) Good luck with your lovely skin, babe!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What eyeshadows should I try for green eyes and cool skin tone?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment