Sunday, December 8, 2013

If you work at Jamba Juice will they allow you to have a non-natural hair color?

red hair color rihanna
 on Prevent Red Hair Color From Fading
red hair color rihanna image



bratty b


Lets say you had really red hair. Not Rihanna red but just red & 2 or 3 blue highlights. Would they not like that?


Answer
I would consider Amway instead. They have wonderful deep pore cleansing products.

How do I get Rihanna's red hair color?




Asheley


I am looking for a hair color that is permanent and permanent only. I am looking for the dark intense red or either the burgandy red that she had. Please don't waste my time giving me bull answers. THANKS for any help.


Answer
I have recently dyed my hair red (ruby red.) It is very much like Rihanna's hair color, maybe a little darker. You might have to dye it more than once. I used Texture and tones. it was 5.99.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If you work at Jamba Juice will they allow you to have a non-natural hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment