Friday, December 13, 2013

Does anyone have unique hair salon names?

the red zebra hair salon
 on Salon Spa Gift Card Valentine Zebra Gold Red Business Card Template by ...
the red zebra hair salon image



Sunny


I live in Georgia and there are a lot of salons around here. I want something that is way different but jazzy.


Answer
We have a salon called Color me Red, it is really cool, they have a lot of red and zebra prints in there, it is quite hip. My friend was thinking of opening a salon and calling it Color, Cut, and Strut, but she ended up doing something else, I always thought that it was a fun name.

Which color should I go for?




randomwoma


I'm getting my hair cut, dyed and highlighted Saturday. I've got very pale white skin and have naturally light-brown hair. I'm thinking I either could get a very deep auburn with highlights or go darker (since I like looking pale), like a really dark brown close to black, with very subtle highlights. Any suggestions? I've realized over the years that usually, what I want isn't what would look good on me AT ALL.
**Edit**: I can't do whatever I want with my hair...I have an office job and there's a dress code. Also, I'm going for natural looking hair, so two-tone stuff. Thanks.



Answer
As a girl who worked at a hair salon for years I hope my advice helps...I like the idea of deep auburn, but please no highlights. If it's a lighter red you want do something like Julianne Moore's hair color ( pale skin and red hair-Gorgeous!) I like the dark brown w/ very subtle highlights (none of that obvious zebra-stripe crap), but please no black-it's a harsh color and hard to wear. Hair stylists LOVE when you bring pictures of what you want and it should help you get the color/hair cut you want. Good luck and kudos on having the balls to make a change.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone have unique hair salon names?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment