Monday, December 9, 2013

How do I make my red hair colour warmer without dyeing it again?

red hair color rinse
 on Prevent Red Hair Color From Fading
red hair color rinse image



Cha Cha


I dyed my hair a warm copper red, but it turned out as a cherry, violet, cool shade of red instead. How can I add a bit of warmth to my hair colour without buying yet another box of hair dye. Are there copper rinses or anything like that?


Answer
I don't believe so. You can try highlighting, or maybe using henna, but I suppose that still counts as dyeing. If I were you, I would wait another week (at least. Dyeing hair so closely together is never a good idea.), then use a red dye that specifically says 'warm'. L'Oreal sells these. Their "Feria" haircolor line has different shades that are categorized as "warm", "cool", or "neutral." They have very pretty, prismatic dyes that almost seem highlighted, due to the tones the dyes offer.

Good luck!

Can I straighten my hair if I dye it red?




Natass


I dyed my hair a few days ago (bright red over brown) and I realy want to straighten it with my flat iron, but everyone says that red hair color fades the fastest with heat, also can I use a temorary color rinse between professional colorings to freshen up the color?

Thankyou!



Answer
Yes, red does fade faster than any other color, but that's not so much do to heat as it is due to hot water, like in the shower. It's perfectly fine to straighten your hair, though I would always recommend a thermal heat spray to protect your hair.
You can use a temporary color in between professional colorings (Though, I really think it's easier to just do it all yourself), but you've got to make sure the dye is a good match as to not tint the hair a different color, even after the temp washes out.
If you really want a bright red, use Pillarbox red from Manic Panic. I've used that color, it's pretty intense and really pretty.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I make my red hair colour warmer without dyeing it again?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment