Saturday, December 14, 2013

How to take care of red hair?

red hair color ion
 on red hair color chart practically in all walks of life! And when it ...
red hair color ion image



Natalie Sh


My hair is currently in a healthy state right now. I just trimmed it 2 days ago, and I do not plan to dye it until this weekend. I bought the Ion light intense red hair dye and was recommended to use a 40 volume developer at sally's beauty supply. Please explain everything that I must do to keep my hair healthy and to maintain my red hair color?
I'm actually kind of scared that the result is going to come out to be a really intense red color though ):
I have black hair btw



Answer
Use really gentle shampoos and be gentle with your hair in every way, and try to reduce hair washing. Sulfate free shampoos are the best because those help the hair color to stay in for longer and they keep hair soft and healthy looking. I use the pro naturals argan oil shampoo and conditioner, plus I use the oil itself for after a shower because my hair gets brittle easily and I dye it once in a while.

What unnatural hair color looks best with blue eyes?




Heather


What single hair color looks the best with dark blue eyes? Also, by unnatural hair color I mean blue, green, pink, orange, magenta, etc.

There should be a picture of the person whose hair is getting dyed attached to this question.



Answer
Any color looks pretty with blue eyes, but a color like magenta that contrasts with the eyes would look especially stunning. Try red, dark pink, magenta, or purple. Green looks nice too.
Here are some dyes I recommend:
http://www.amazon.com/Splat-Rebellious-Complete-Lusty-Lavender/dp/B00153Z3I0
http://www.sallybeauty.com/ion-color-brights/ION153,default,pd.html?cm_vc=SEARCH
(magenta or fuschia)
http://www.manicpanic.com/besthaircolor/fuschiashock.html
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Accessories/AllAccessories/Manic+Panic+Ultra+Violet+Amp+Hair+Dye-252323.jsp
All of these are available in a store, but it may not be anywhere near you so if you can, you can buy all these online. You can buy Splat at Walgreens or Walmart, along with other pharmacies and stores. Ion and Manic Panic is available at Sally Beauty. Manic Panic can be bought in other places as well, and is common online but will take a bit of searching for a physical store that sells it. Manic Panic Amplified is sold at Hot Topic.
Good luck! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to take care of red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment