Tuesday, December 10, 2013

How to dress like, do my makeup like and hair like....?

jwoww red hair color
 on JWOWW Does Tie Dye Hair: Now Were Officially Over It | Fashionista
jwoww red hair color image



Naya


Snooki


Jwoww


Cher Lloyd


Lea Michele



Answer
Snooki is heavy black eye makeup and lipgloss with short tight dresses and skirts and heels all the time same as Jwoww only Snooki has the big hair stuff going on.
Cher Lloyd really mixes up her style from more rocker to sweeter. She wears puffy skirts or high waisted shorts and sometimes maxy skirts with tight crop tops. She normally has curly hair with lots of volume and on x factor she had her makeup done with 3 pairs of fake eyelashes so lots of black eye as well and her eyebrows are painted in, her lips are normally just a subtle lipstick color.
Lea Michele if shes playing Rachel dresses similar to Taylor Swift with oldschool dresses which are normally fitted until the waist and then flowy on the bottom until the knee and she wears red lipstick quite often but subtle eye makeup.

Hope it helped!

What tanning product should I use?







Im clueless in everything.Im Mexican ,but I'm really white with brown hair and green eyes.I never thought of getting a tan,until now.The reason I want to get a tan is, because I turn red for everything,and it's ruining my life.Is going to the beach a good way to get a tan ?Or will I just turn red.Or, are there any tanning products that you just put on and your tann?I know I'm real stupid.


Answer
I'm greek (olive skin tone usually) but I was super pale with blue eyes! I only just started tanning two weeks ago at an indoor salon because I was sick of being so pale! Everytime I would get sun exposure I would just burn. I suggest going to an indoor tanning salon in a stand up booth! I purchased Jwoww Black Bronzer tanning lotion and OMG I had a noticeable color after just 1 session! I am now 5 indoor tanning sessions in and I am at my desired color so now I only have to go once a week to maintain it! I definitely suggest it! I started off in a stand up booth at 7 minutes. I did 7 minutes for 3 sessions, and bumped it up to 9 minutes for 2 sessions. Perfect! If you go this way, make sure you get a bronzer lotion and get an after tan lotion as well such as Forever After by Australian Gold because its a tan extender and a terrific moisturizer!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to dress like, do my makeup like and hair like....?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment