Saturday, December 14, 2013

How to remove red hair color out of hair?

red hair color matrix
 on ... hair color medium warm brown hair color hair dye for dark brown hair
red hair color matrix image



LeftMeSpee


My natural color is blonde but it has been lightened to a platinum blonde. I recent decided to color my hair a matrix demi permeant 5R. It is very faded now and slightly orange. I am wondering what the best option for getting my hair to the platinum blonde that I had before
I can not cut my hair



Answer
Apparently using 'ash tone' hair dye, will cancel out any red/yellow/orange tones. Maybe try that, & then wait a couple days and then go over it with a regular blonde hair dye & then purchase a shampoo that has blonde highlights, or even get purple shampoo because that apparently highlights hair, but it's very damaging and can really dry out your hair so try using it only weekly, & make sure to condition well! I will be completely honest, I have never tried this, but I currently have orange hair & I've been reading online for the past hour how to get to a bright blonde and basically this is what I have gathered to do!

How to make the gold in a brown hair colour fade?




Brandy


My natural hair colour is a medium brown with no red in it. However, for about the past year and a half, I had dyed my hair blonde. ecently, I decided to go back to brown. I used Nice N' Easy's 'Natural Light Golden Brown'. However, since my hair is usually very shiny, it appears to be a dark blonde. Is there any way I can tone down the gold in it to make it shine brown instead of dark blonde? Would a colour gloss maybe help?


Answer
use a purple shampoo....like Matrix Essentials So Silver, purple naturally takes the yellow/gold tones out of hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to remove red hair color out of hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment