Friday, December 13, 2013

Will lightening my hair to a blondish color help me get a bright red hair color?

red hair color how to
 on Crazy cool I say. Those are really nice looking, I like them.
red hair color how to image



Angelica


I have browmish-blackish hair with blonde highlights. I am wondering if I lighten my hair to a light brownish color or even Blonde will it give me a brighter alburn/red hair color? If yes, what bleaching product should I use and from where? Also how much? My hair is an inch or so past my shoulders. I have very thick hair. Thanks!


Answer
I think it will be brighter. I've dyed my hair red before and bleaching it first really worked out well. I personally didn't want to bleach my hair so it would be blonde. I did it so it would take the color better than my black hair. If you go to WalMart or Drug Mart there's normally a bleach/dye kit called Clairol Born Blonde and get the one with the lady with the short hair. Remember this is used to lighten your hair and you might need two boxes.

Any websites with dark red hair color shades?




sarah


I want a brownish red hair color (more red though), like a maroon or a burgundy. Does anyone have a website with a variation of red hair shades?


Answer
I just dyed my hair that color today! It's pretty fantastic. It's a cooler purply-red indoors, but when the sun hits it it's BRIGHT red. I love it.

I got it salon-dyed, so I don't know what dye they used, but here are some swatches from Manic Panic if you want to dye it yourself:

http://www.dream-gate.co.uk/semi-permanent-hair-dye-swatch.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will lightening my hair to a blondish color help me get a bright red hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment