Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What color and brand is best to color my Dark Brown Hair into a Reddish Brown?

4r red hair color
 on Back in black y'all!!! My hair in my favourite shade, DARK!!! The ...
4r red hair color image



Hannah Bry


I have Dark Brown hair but I'm dyingggg to get it colored to a Dark Brown/Red Tint to it (P.S. I don't want it like totally RED hahaa) ...soo what Brand and Color would be best for it???
Pleaseeee Replyy :)
Thanksss <3



Answer
I really like Loreal Paris Feria. You get shimmery color, and they have a wide range of colors!

I would recommend..
41 Crushed Garnet
http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/default.aspx#/?page=top{userdata//d+d//|diagnostic|main:pdp//objectid+HCo7_6//{pdp_tab:pdp_overview//objectid+HCo7_6//}|media:_blank|nav|overlay:_blank}

Other brands could include;
Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10
4R Dark Auburn
Cinnamon Red Hot

http://www.clairol.com/cem/product_details.jsp?id=450&productId=256


Both have a red tint without being completely red. These are both permanent colors.

Good luck!

Do I need to use a developer for my hair?




Dont Worry


I'm dying my (naturally red) hair with blonde highlights Clairol's Beautiful 4R Mahogany Red Brown color -- (semi-permanent)
I was told by the girl at Sally's that my hair was light enough to take the dye (it's basically strawberry blonde) so I'm unsure if I need any type of developer? Would I be okay without it?



Answer
Yes, you need developer to color your hair. The developer provides the chemical reaction that allows the haircolor molecules to penetrate and be deposited into the shaft of the hair by causing the chemical color to "develop". Depending on the strength of the peroxide of the developer, the developer also may lighten the base color of the hair in order to create a lighter shade of color.

This means if you want to make your hair color darker, you will only need a 10 developer just to apply the color. You can lighten your hair up to 4 shades lighter without using bleach. The developer will lighten your hair to help achieve the level of color you desire. However, if you want a much lighter color, you will need to bleach your hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color and brand is best to color my Dark Brown Hair into a Reddish Brown?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment