Sunday, December 8, 2013

How can I get my hair a purple redish color?

red hair dye 44
 on Etude House Hair Bubbles in Natural Brown ~ KIKAYSIMARIA
red hair dye 44 image



Kaitlyn


This past weekend I tried to dye my hair a dark purple color, It turned out like a redish color with a light purple tint in the sun only. I was told if I bought N Rage Color Purple Plum and Ion Color Brilliance Liquid Medium Intense Red 41R-44.66 it would turn a more purple color with red tint in it. Is this true? If not what can I do to get a Dark purple color?


Answer
If you have faded dyed hair anywhere along the blue/green spectrum then you can avoid expensive trips to see a professional or having to buy colour-removing products for your hair with a simple but slightly longer method.
This involves going through the colour wheel from blue to red hair, which can be easily covered with store-bought longer lasting red hair dye, which is always darker than the vibrant colours of brands like Stargazer, Directions and Manic Panic. If you are looking for a quick fix then some of this may be useful for you too.

I'm going to dye my hair with Wella permanent hair color. idk how much creme developer i should use?




AnnaKrisha


I have black hair but I already colored my hair with Revlon Red 150 and it turned out to be brown not red. I am planning to use one bottle of the Wella hair color but i don't how much developer i need to use and idk if i have to use a bowl and a brush or if i can use a bottle to apply it to my hair. Thank you.

On the other hand, I attached Wella color chart, Koleston particularly, I wanted the color: 7/44 or 6/45 or 7/45

Will you recommend me to used a developer creme to achieve my desired color because I know if I only use Wella Koleston alone, I will not achieve the color indicated on the color chart.

I hope somebody and answer this for me. Thank you!



Answer
if you have dark hair and want to achieve that colour, you would have to bleach your hair first. if not the colour will not show up and just end up brown again.
anyway, the bottle of the hair dye should mention how much developer to use




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get my hair a purple redish color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment