Friday, December 27, 2013

How do I get the green out of my hair from using a "ash"color hair rinse.?

red hair color rinse
 on Prevent Red Hair Color From Fading
red hair color rinse image



ready2004


I have ebony relaxed hair. I use bold beautiful hair color (rinse) light ash brown to cover my gray hair. I accidentally used dark ash brown which left my hair color too dark. I then used the light ash brown which turn my hair green. Can anyone tell me how to get the geen out without damaging my hair any further.


Answer
Toner alone (without developer) won't damage it any further. It will layer more color on, and you need to be under a dryer for 10 minutes for it to saturate the hair shaft. To get the green neutralized, you may have to use a red/golden base toner.

You may need to see a professional.

How do I make my red hair colour warmer without dyeing it again?




Cha Cha


I dyed my hair a warm copper red, but it turned out as a cherry, violet, cool shade of red instead. How can I add a bit of warmth to my hair colour without buying yet another box of hair dye. Are there copper rinses or anything like that?


Answer
I don't believe so. You can try highlighting, or maybe using henna, but I suppose that still counts as dyeing. If I were you, I would wait another week (at least. Dyeing hair so closely together is never a good idea.), then use a red dye that specifically says 'warm'. L'Oreal sells these. Their "Feria" haircolor line has different shades that are categorized as "warm", "cool", or "neutral." They have very pretty, prismatic dyes that almost seem highlighted, due to the tones the dyes offer.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I get the green out of my hair from using a "ash"color hair rinse.?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment