Sunday, December 22, 2013

How can I make my dark red hair fade back to light red hair?

red hair salon
 on Supercuts Hair Salon - Info from RedHotFranchises.com
red hair salon image



Jayme S


I went to the salon today to have my hair colored and they colored my hair a deep almost black, maroon red color. I wanted bright, gingerish red hair. I've very pale so the darkness of my hair makes me look extremely white. I hate it! But I know reds fade fast, and before my hair was a light auburn color. I really need it faded by wednesday or thrusday. So if you guys could tell me how to accomplish this that would be great!!


Answer
exact same thing happened to me except i put a box dye in my hair that turned it ugly faaaake marroon looking. i got a bottle of colour b4 and then a number of weeks later (because the outcome of that was actually gorgeous and natural copper) i put feria mango copper in it. i have my dream colour now. trust me it works.

How do you get rid of red hair?




Tweety Bir


Is it possible to get rid if red hair with out going into the salon?


Answer
Wow! Don't! It's unique!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I make my dark red hair fade back to light red hair?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment