Thursday, December 26, 2013

Where to buy wash out red hair spray for red nose day?

red hair color spray
 on Cool Senses Hair Color Spray (Red) - Clearance | Farleyco Marketing ...
red hair color spray image



alisha


I need to buy red hair spray that will wash out straight away. I only want my hair red for red nose day, so it needs to be a wash out spray. Does anyone know where i could buy it?
Thanks :D



Answer
Check out this website:

http://www.streekers.com/how.html

The hairspray comes in all different colors and washed out with shampoo!

hope it helps`

Will red temporary hair color come out of my cotton hoodie?




Sophie


I have red hair color spray stuff and I wanted to use it for my blood on my costume. I want to be able to use the hoodie afterward without stains. The hoodie is 100% cotton. It's like a greyish blue color.. this is the hair stuff if it helps.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41zqLO8f4LL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I need to know ASAP!



Answer
I think if you were to get rained on or your hair wet yes 100% it would stain.
But if you wait for it to set in your hair a lil bit I think you'll be fine. and if it does come out on your hoody while it's DRY it WILL wash soo,no biggie really.

Take Care!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where to buy wash out red hair spray for red nose day?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment