Monday, December 23, 2013

How do I know what kind of bikini to buy?

red hair color types
 on Photo by Tom Carson, The Brown Aveda Institute, Mentor,OH
red hair color types image



Natalie Me


(based on body type, skin tone, hair color, etc..?)

My body type is thin, but with a little weight, i am very light skinned, and i have darker red hair. what color/shape/type of bikini should I buy and what should i take into consideration?
My hair is naturally black, i got i colored red.



Answer
i would say maybe the color navy blue

How should I do my makeup and hair for Winter Formal?




Jacqueline


I have red hair and green eyes. My skin is very light and covered in freckles. I'm going to my first winter formal next saturday and I have no idea how to do my make up or hair. Also I have to get ready by myself because my mom knows nothing about "girly" stuff. My dress is red & black. The red covers my chest and then it is black. I also need to know what color/ type of shoe to get. Please Please help.


Answer
get black shoes forsure and hair to pretty half up half down with curles and teast the part thats half up in the back. and make up just standard or maybe alittle more than you usuallly do. boys dont like alot of makeup




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I know what kind of bikini to buy?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment