Thursday, December 26, 2013

Would black hair color look good with warm skin undertones?

red hair color for warm undertones
 on She12: Girls Beauty Salon  Eye Shadow for Green Eyes
red hair color for warm undertones image



Erin


I know that I can pull off most shades of brown, blonde, and red. Would I be able to pull off black hair color as well?
And does mild acne play a part in whether or not I should pick black?



Answer
I would not pick black for your skin tone.

Hair color for a complexion that is a blend of warm and cool?

Q. I might get my hair colored soon. My complexion is a blend of warm and cool and I have dark brown eyes and hair. I am thinking about a darker brown, but what other colors might be possible?


Answer
I have the same issue. I have dark brown hair and eyes and my skin is a warm colour with olive tones in it.
It's quite the predicament with colours :/
I find a dark mahogany looks good, with the red undertones it has. Certain shades of black look okay (with dark eyes and warm skin it doesn't look real fake like it does on a lot of people) and I found that a dark brown colour on the purplish side looked alright, too.
Red isn't usually a good idea because it clashes with your colouring a bit.

Although I'd be careful when taking my advice on this because I've walked around with dark pink hair before xD




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would black hair color look good with warm skin undertones?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment