Friday, December 27, 2013

Is it possible to lighten a dyed hair color?

red hair color with highlights
 on ... hayley williams dark red hair color gorgeous dark red hair color
red hair color with highlights image



sarah820w


I had my hair dyed dark brown three months ago (SEMI Permanent), to cover red hair color that was done a month or so before that. It's probably a medium to dark brown on the ends, with the old red hair color coming through. I went to a salon and asked for her to lighten my hair color to a light brown. Well, she decided to only put lightener on my roots (which are now a medium blonde), and waited until after to tell me that you can't lift color with color. I'm going back tomorrow to see what I can do to fix the botched color job. How can I lighten my hair (without using highlights), without causing too much damage?


Answer
I had to have all the color stripped out of my hair then another color put in when I had a botched color job. That is about all I could do

I want to get back to my natural red hair color. Right now it is an odd burgundy color. How do I get red back?




Katy


I highlighted my red hair blonde 6 months ago. I tried to fix up my roots by dyeing the entire thing red. It came out to a weird burgundy color. I want to get my natural red hair color back. I've heard washing it with Head and Shoulders. I have also heard of hair stripping. Cost really isn't an issue. I want my natural hair color back!! Please help me!!!!


Answer
2 REALLY Get UR "Natural" Hair Color after Everything that You have Done to It Can ONLY Be Accomplished By Letting Ur HAIR "Grow Out" ! !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to lighten a dyed hair color?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment