Monday, December 23, 2013

How to return your hair to its natural color without dye?

red hair history
 on Sample distribution of body hair in women and men
red hair history image
Q. I realize this might be a silly or impossible question but I figured it was worth a shot considering I really don't have money for a hairdresser and I've learned my lesson trying to dye my hair myself (so I don't need a lecture about that, I got it.) Anyways my hair history starts 5 years ago when I started getting my hair highlighted (with bleach) a few years later I dyed it for the first time a light brown color. After that I dyed it to a darker brown. Then I bleached it and put some pink in it. When the pink faded a dyed it to a light brown/dirty blonde color. All mentioned before was done by my aunt who went through cosmetology school. Next I dyed it a dark red color. When I decided I was ready to go back to my natural color I made the mistake of trying to dye it back which only made the previous color darker. It was then that I went to the salon. She did a thick weave to take out some of the red and then dyed it to my natural color which is a medium brown. At first it all blended well and matched my natural color almost perfectly. But its been a while and the dye has faded so now its blonde and red streaked and my roots have grown out a lot. I don't really like the way it looks. I don't really have a lot of money to spend on this and besides that I don't want to put the chemicals on my hair. So I'm looking for either a natural home remedy of some sort or another solution that isn't too expensive or hair dye.
If there is anything I'd really appreciate it! If not thanks anyways and I'll just have to suck it up. Haha. :)


Answer
well if you crush vitamin c pills into a paste with water and leave on the hair for an hour ,itll fade alot.dishsoap works ,a baking soda paste works.swim in a chlorinated pool .the vitamins is the best ive tried.also beadhead shampoo ,the orange one ,stripped pink from my hair pretty quicky

Do both parents have to have red hair gene for them to go onto have a red haired baby?




Mrs H


Was just wondering as my husbands mum has dark red/auburn hair & i have no red hair in my family (that i know of) is it possible for us to have a red head?


Answer
A red hair color is caused by a recessive gene, which means you both would have to pass this gene on to your child for it to have red hair. If your husband's mother had red hair she will have passed on the gene so he's probablya carrier. If you are also a carrier chances are roughly 25% your kid will get both recessive alleles and thus red hair, but since there is no history of red haired people in you family chances of you being a carrier are rather slim.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to return your hair to its natural color without dye?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment