Saturday, December 28, 2013

How do you remove permanent hair dye?

red hair color remover
 on Jodie Foster was the star of Cannes yesterday with her film The Beaver ...
red hair color remover image



Mary jane


I'm open to various options except shaving my head lol Oh and nothing too expensive. Ive dyed my hair a lot and have various colors underneath. I started off with brown, then red, then black,then i bleached it back to red and have different shades of red & now im trying to go back to a chocolate brown (close to my natural hair color). So please any remedies or good brands of hair color remover post them up it would help alot, my goal is to strip my hair and cut off all the split ends & leave it natural so it could grow & be long & healthy


Answer
You can go to the salon and get it striped of all the colors you have dyed it and get it back to your natural color or you can dye it back to your natural color it's not good to dye your hair tho when it's already damaged you should get a leave in conditioner or cream for dry frizzy hair or split ends. Get your hair looking healthy before you dye it again

Should I bleach my hair to become a light ash blonde with highlights?




Nicole


I really want to bleach my hair to an ash blonde. I've had the blonde in my hair before, but I've never done it myself. I've looked at some products to buy to go through the lengthy process. I just need maybe some advice on going through the process or tips on making it more successful and easier.
I want to start with Color Oops Hair Color Remover to get all the color out of my hair and back to the lightest color possible. Then use Manic Panic Flash Lightning Hair Bleach Kit with 40 Volume Developer to completly bleach my hair. After that I want to use L'Oreal Superior Preference Dream Blonde Hair Color, 9A Light Ash Blonde to get my hair to the color I want. But I'm going to buy Ardell Red Gold Corrector Plus to make sure their aren't any gold or orange brassy tones before applying the hair color. Next I want to use the Revlon Frost & Glow Highlighting Kit to throw some dimension to my hair color with highlights. I just need to know if I am going about this the correct way. Any help is welcome!



Answer
Go to a professional salon is the best advice I can give you. I know it's not what you want to hear, but this is a really tricky process and it can definitely go wrong very easily. Trust me, I've tried this multiple times and so have friends of mine, and the results have often been a little scary. I would definitely say going to a salon is pertinent, unless you have a friend who is a hair dresser who can monitor you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you remove permanent hair dye?
Rating: 92% based on 976 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment